Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Last Bow



picture credit: http://www.deviantart.com/art/empty-house-243827084




But then how is it possible that I still feel this way,
these feelings intense that disturb every day,
I wake up each morning just waiting to feel,
this draw towards you to have lessened appeal.
I’ll smile and I’ll tell you, ‘Lighten up, it’s not real’,
with a mask on my face I will feign..... ‘til I kneel.

My legs are too weak,
my thoughts make no sense,
the more I try shaping them the less my defense,
to follow the call that moves through me now,
take that what I want, then I’ll leave with a bow.



8 comments:

  1. mixed emotions...caught between the heavy desire and wanting to have a bit of control back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of what's her name's song....{{{thinking, thinking}}} ---The blond, VOGUE....dang....had to use google....Madonna's!!! song..."Take a Bow"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different format for a change - have not seen you in rhyme before . . . .lovely.
    But I am confused!!
    Eithere you want me or you don't!!
    Make up your mind . . . . . ROFL
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello shadow its dennis the vizsla dog hay bowing is wun of my triks i git treets for dooing it i hope yoo do too!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are NOT living what you write, then I APPLAUD your imagination. If you ARE living it, I will say...it took me a long time to BE ME!!! Once I am myself, the Universe and I became friends. IK have the "right" to be "wrong", but only if I had thought it WAS right.

    As crazy as *I* am, please don't ever say, "What would Steve E. do???--grin!

    (Enjoying the comments of others here also!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steve, but this is purely imaginary or past, you decide which one.

      Delete