Wednesday, January 20, 2016

...when worlds criss-cross




picture source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/375909900127654000/


     All the drugs in the world cannot stop the rusty nails raking through my consciousness,
no oblivion can silence the ghosts, the seeds of kismet,
screaming out dreams, impulsive desires,
rebelling against oppression, meshed, a vortex of destruction
wipes me with a pain unrivaled to any you can subject to my physical being.
     There is nothing I can control, there is nothing I can ingest, there is no way I can re-create, time that’s passed by.  So.  Obliterate me.  Obliterate the whole of me, shape me from dust, and let me once again walk this earth, with the eyes and the feet of a child.



8 comments:

  1. One who seeks to be reborn or remade. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hope shall rise again from dust and smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many times have we thought of rising from the ashes with the innocent of a child, and the heart of an adult..Lovely piece...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would much rather go to a world without such.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have to be able to let go of all the ideas and thoughts we have collected to start fresh seeing that they are just thoughts and we can re-think them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is priceless!!! I love it. :)

    This is my favorite part of your poem: "oppression, meshed, a vortex of destruction"

    ReplyDelete