Thursday, April 19, 2018

untitled





picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/379780181057505735/





May the angels have mercy on my soul tonight,
the longing, a palpable ache in the depths of my being,
a sorrow draping itself over everything I see, drawing images of you beside me, here, where I am,
conversations playing off in my mind, so tantalisingly real my lips form a grin of pleasure,
my shoulders draw back in anticipation of your touch, presented for you, inviting you in,
your breath a song of love and desire, singing to the highest heaven of the joy you give to me,
satisfy my unspoken needs, my eyes alive, your hands ravaging my body,
I am a tool in your hands, play with me to your heart’s desire.





6 comments:

  1. Sensuous stuff...I could visualise the whole scene being played out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Love and purrs and hugs for sure, friend Shadow, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I call a passionate piece. You sure have a way with words. I'm always impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. meouw ... much love, friend Shadow ... always ... cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me lose 20 years and 15 pounds and I am there. Time though as it is I can only wish to dream of days that were thus.

    ReplyDelete